Hurricane Ian Relief
The First Coast Relief Fund remains deactivated at this time as disaster assessments continue in St. Johns County. However, Southwest Florida and other areas of the state are seeking hope, resources and support now following devastating losses due to the storm.
The First Coast Relief Fund partners recognize the extraordinary response and recovery work underway and have gathered the following opportunities to help those interested in providing assistance to affected communities throughout the state.
Thank you for supporting our Floridians in need.
- Collier Comes Together Hurricane Disaster Relief Fund (Collier Community Foundation)
- Florida Disaster Fund (State of Florida)
- Hurricane Ian Amazon Wishlist (National Young Leadership, Jewish Federations of North America)
*Available until Oct. 12
- Hurricane Ian Disaster Relief Fund (Gulf Coast Community Foundation)
- Hurricane Relief Fund (Jewish Federations of North America)
- MCF Disaster Relief Fund (Manatee Community Foundation)
- Natural Disaster Fund (Community Foundation of South Lake)
- Suncoast Disaster Recovery Fund (Community Foundation of Sarasota County)
- SWFL Emergency Relief Fund (Collaboratory and United Way of Lee, Hendry and Glades Counties)
- Tampa Bay Rapid Response Fund (Community Foundation of Tampa Bay)
- United Community Relief Fund – Hurricane Ian Relief (GiveWell Community Foundation)
- United4Florida Disaster Recovery Fund (United Way of Florida)
Questions on any of the donation opportunities above? Please contact the organization directly.